Unpaid Staff Positions
Unpaid positions are exciting opportunities to serve Shore Fellowship Church in the capacity of a staff member. In addition to gaining valuable field experience, these positions offer platforms for professionals to exercise their leadership talents and assist in working towards the vision of Shore Fellowship Church. Unpaid staff members are required to work for a set amount of time during regular office hours, and attend weekend services regularly.
Patmos Park Intern
Patmos Park is a first class skate park on the property of Shore Fellowship Church. It is operated during the summer months and open to children and students that want to show off their skills on a skateboard, scooter or BMX bike. We are looking for someone to manage and run Patmos Park as if it were their own small business. We would love for you to gain the experience of managing your own small business, but running the day to day operation, as well as marketing, and team building for Patmos Park. If you are looking for a fun, fast paced, and overall awesome experience that will help you grow in the areas of owning and operating your own small business, Patmos Park is where you want to be this summer!
RESPONSIBILITIES: Day to day tasks would include, but are not limited to...
- Opening and closing Patmos on operating days
- Making sure surface is ridable for bikes, skateboards, etc
- Collecting and organizing waivers
- Collecting and organizing memberships as well as day passes
- Merchandising drinks, snacks and t-shirts
- Keeping website/Twitter up to date with news about the parks operations
- Event planning
- Marketing planning
- Keeping a record of sales
- Positive attitude
- Fun and outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and team build
- Marketing background
- Knowledge of sales and small business operations
This is an unpaid internship designed to give you the experience and training in running, marketing and operating a small business.
Please forward resumes and cover letters to .