First Time at ShoreKids?
We want to make your first experience with ShoreKids is both simple and memorable. So we want to make sure you know exactly what to expect when you show up for the first time. Your first time here will look something like this:
1. You arrive at one of our four service times Saturday, 5:30 PM or 6:00 PM. Sunday, 9:00 AM or 11:00 AM. The first building when you come on campus is where our preschool aged children (3-5 yrs) and elementary kids (K-4th grade) are located. Our nursery is in the second building which is in our Worship Center.
2. We meet your family for the first time and check your child in using our computer check-in program. We will ask for family member’s names, children’s names and birth dates, family address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your child
3. Once your family is checked in, one of our volunteers will be happy to show you the age appropriate environment we have created for your child.
4. You and your child will be given matching identification tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion of your matching identification tags which bears a code that is matched to your portion during checkout at the end of the service.
5. When the service is over, you will return to your child’s environment and show your tag to your child's leader in order for your child to be released back to you.
On your way home, be sure to ask your child: “Did you have fun?” and “What did you learn today?” We think you'll be pleasantly surprised by your child's response!